Last updated: 28.07.2020
What data do we collect?
OMI A/S collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide OMI A/S with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you
• Register online e.g. in our contact and/or event sign up form
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
OMI A/S may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources
• Market community (https://marketcommunity.com/) when you sign up to one of our events
How will we use your data?
OMI A/S collects your data so that we can
• Process your contact request from our contact form
• Email you with special offers on other events that we think you might like
How do we store your data?
OMI A/S securely stores your data in WordPress and in Campaign Monitor. Only OMI A/S can access, or third-party partners that are covered by a Data Processing Agreement with OMI A/S.
OMI A/S will keep your email address, name and phone number for up to 5 years. Once this time period has expired, OMI A/S will delete your data by manually removing it from WordPress and Campaign Monitor. Upon your request OMI A/S will delete your data within 72 hours.
OMI A/S would like to send you information about services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop OMI A/S from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the OMI A/S group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact OMI A/S at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
OMI A/S would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
• The right to access – You have the right to request OMI A/S for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
• The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OMI A/S correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OMI A/S to complete information you believe is incomplete.
• The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OMI A/S erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to object procession – You have the right to request that OMI A/S restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
• The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OMI A/S transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file stored on the visitor’s computer, smartphone, tablet, for the purpose of storing data about the user’s visit on the page. It also allows omi.dk to recognize you and make your next visit easier and omi.dk more useful to you. A cookie does not contain personal information about you. The purpose of cookies is, among other things, also to create the best possible user experience of the website.
Cookies cannot contain malicious code such as virus. It is possible to delete or block cookies. If you delete or block cookies, your user experience may be impaired by becoming less relevant to you. In addition, you may risk that the site is not functioning properly and that there is content you cannot access.
The information is used to identify you as a user and ensure that you are shown information that will be most likely to be relevant to you as well as to provide the services you have requested and to optimize our services and content.
When using omi.dk it is necessary to accept cookies.
What types of cookies do we use?
• User behavior statistics
• Targeted marketing
• Development of user-friendly services
• Improve the technical functionality of the website
• Recognize you from visits to visits
• Personalize the webpage
• Track statistics and measure traffic
Data is collected with Google Analytics for the purpose of continuously improving site appearance and functionality. This data is stored anonymously with a randomly generated user number. These cookies store visitor source, which pages have been visited, how long time has been spent on the site – all data is anonymous.
We typically collect and process the following types of information: A unique ID and technical information about your computer, tablet or smartphone, your IP number, geographic location, and which pages you click. Additionally, cookies can store information about your preferences or your use of digital services. This information can be used for behavioural, individual targeting of advertising, editorial content, and profiling of users.
Online Marketing Cookies
In connection with advertisements for omi.dk, performance data is stored, which can be information about ad impressions, clicks, and cookies, for the purpose of measuring the effect. These data are also stored anonymously and have only a statistical purpose.
OMI A/S uses a number of collaborators to execute online marketing, and these services store data on cookies anonymously, meaning that you as a user can never be identified. These services are for example Google Ad services, Facebook, Instagram, Agillic.
Disclosure of information
Data about your use of the website collected through cookies, such as which pages you have visited, what you have clicked, your location, gender, and age segment, etc. is not disclosed to third parties.
OMI A/S has a clear policy for processing your data. OMI A/S is very aware of preventing any abuse of your data.
However, OMI A/S reserves the right to disclose your data in connection with the full or partial transfer of the OMI A/S company. In these cases, the acquirer should comply with these conditions.
We respect the privacy of our customers and our visitors.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.