ARE YOU READY TO TRY OUT YOUR SKILLS?
Is your dream to work within the field of marketing and are you craving to experience how a media agency works? Now is your chance!
As an intern at OMI, you will be doing much more than serving coffee and look outside the window. You will be joining our specialists in creating primarily digital advertising material to our many clients, it is therefore necessary that you have basic skills in using Photoshop and InDesign. Knowledge of how to use Illustrator is also an advantage, but not a must.
Depending on your skills and preferences you’ll be involved in projects and tasks within the following disciplines:
- Design and production of campaign material (online and offline)
- Design of website elements
- Website updates (CMS/basic HTML)
- Content creation for SoMe
- Research and project support
- Events – coordination and execution
- You are able to work independently
- You are a good communicator
- You are structured and responsible
- You have the drive and the will to learn
- You are creative
- You take responsibility in your work
- You are a happy and an open person who is ready to get to know the rest of us on the team!
Do you have a “can do” attitude?
As an Intern, we value your opinion and we therefore expect you to speak up when you need help or have an opinion. We also appreciate you having an eye for detail and that you are willing to work hard, also when assignments are challenging.
You will become part of an informal environment, where you quickly get to know your colleagues and become part of the team. With us, socializing and good work go hand in hand. We value your opinion and we expect you to speak up.
At OMI we work with clients in many different businesses, both local and international, ranging from high-end fashion to the pharmaceutical industry. So, as an intern at OMI, you will be given the chance to work with a broad variety of interesting projects, while learning from the best!
Internship application is sent to Emmy Håpnes by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send CV, application and examples of your work / portfolio.
The internship is unpaid.